Monday, January 10, 2011

My Project Bag

For someone who generally had many WIPs on the go, my current project bag is VERY light.  I have only 2 projects on the go, and I am trying to keep it that way - so...

"Dear Ravelry:

Please stop posting fantastic patterns on your website.  I am like a crow with a shiny object, I get distracted and look away.  Next thing I know - there is another WIP in my knitting basket and NO finished projects...

Sincerly, Lisa (one who cannot control her startsis)"


Hoodie for Carson
My Own Pattern
Patons Classic Wool - US 8 Needles

The Hoodie for Carson is going really quick.  It is so strange that there are so few hoodie patterns online - even really simple ones.  I plan to post the pattern when it is done - actually am looking for some test knitters - so if there is anyone out there wanting to knit a unisex top town hoodie the sizing will be 6 months, 12 months, 2, 4, 6, 8.


Blanket for Chloe
Chasing Rainbows Pattern
Berroco Baby Bamboo - US 5 Needles

No - this is not a GIANT HAT!  It is a super cute baby blanket pattern on Ravelry - wanted something modern and different - the end result will be a bog round circular blanket.  If you haven't knit with the Baby Bamboo - it is SUPER soft ad Machine Washable for my (overworked / two-child / bad with washing instructions) little sister :)

Off to the couch and some Food Network PVR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment